So you’re looking to make some changes in your home and sprucing up the paint colors is one of them? And making a room in your house can come down to the colors you put on the walls.
Now we talk to painters and design consultants all the time and have come up with a list of popular paint colors that will make any room in your house look bigger.
Here is the start of the list: For best all round colors – to make your room feel larger.
- Swirling smoke
- Benjamin Moore – Hale Navy
- Benjamin More – Cloud White
- Farrow and Ball – Skylight
One thing you might want to think about is paint the walls and the trim the same color. Think of these colors:
- Colonial Aqua
- Benjamin Moore – Coastal fog
- Benjamin Moore – Navy Masterpiece
- Stonehenge Greige
Here are some paint colors for you to keep in mind for square footage boosting and accent colors:
- Benjamin Moore – Orange Blossom
- Benjamin Moore – Chelsea Gray
- Indigo Streamer
If you want to create the illusion of a larger room in your house, you might want to go with these colors:
- Sherwin – Williams – Alabaster
- Sherwin – Williams – Hazel
If you are looking for a Detroit painter that can spruce up your rooms in your house with a solid color palette give us a call at 248-419-1558. We have great certified Detroit painters that can help you out today.