Painting the interior of your home can be tricky but we want to help you make the painting job go smoother.
- Use a plastic bag as a paint tray liner.
- Lightly hammer small holes to an indentation when prepping for spackle.
- Line the windows with wet newspaper to save time, rather than dealing with tape.
- Use a rubber band on the paint can to avoid messy drips on the sides.
- Use a paint pad attached to a stir stick to paint hard to reach spaces.
- Use a paint brush comb for cleaning the paint brushes (you will have to do this under warm water).
It’s easy to hire a painter in the Metro Detroit area. Call now to schedule an appointment and let us start on your painting project today! Call us at 248-419-1558 and talk to one of our painting specialist
Our painting specialist are want to make sure your paint last a life time that’s why we use the highest quality of painting materials.
Hiring a Professional Painter in Metro Detroit
Hire a professional’s painter will offer these benefits:
- Painters can save time
- Painters make use of art technology (so your getting top quality paint)
- Painters can save you money
- Professional painters know how to do the job right
- They do a comprehensive clean up
- Professional painters are fully licensed and insured
- They take in mind safety is first
- They take care of all the prep work before starting
If painting is a huge project for you maybe take into consideration a professional painter and make it easier on yourself. There is a lot that can go into painting the interior or exterior of your home and making the decision now can be a time saver.
When you get a professional painter to do the job the biggest benefit of most is that you don’t have to do the work yourself.
Call us today to learn more about interior and exterior painting services in the Metro Detroit area, 248-419-1558.